LT Harper LTD
PingFederate Identity and Access Management Engineer.
Location: Manchester base- Hybrid
Are you looking for a new role within identity? To work for a variety of clientele in various industries? Looking to improve your technical skills and perhaps even learn some new tools? Look no further, this is the role for you!
Currently seeking IAM consultants in the Manchester area to join a vibrant and open team who are looking to provide top notch service to all clients. This role has come about due to accelerated growth in the company’s pipeline and reach. This role will give you the opportunity to consult several clients through project life cycles, to build relationships, and make a name for yourself within Identity and Access Management.
Currently seeking IAM Engineers to join a diverse team of experts who are looking to strengthen their team with someone like you. This new position has come about as a result of their continued growth as they continue to secure projects and add to their multi-sector pipeline.
This role provides you with the opportunities for career advancement, hands-on experience with cutting-edge technology, and collaboration with a group of experts eager to expand their knowledge and bring a unique and inclusive perspective to the team.
Roles and Responsibilities of the IAM Engineer:
- Working day in day out with Identity Management systems, implementing and maintaining new rules and policies into NetIQ IDM systems.
- Troubleshooting and Implementing Single Sign On solutions for PingFederate.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting eDirectory, NetIQ Identity Manager, Managed Services, Linux and Windows.
- Maintaining PingFederate solutions including upgrades, deploying idp SSO connections and system troubleshooting.
Qualifications and Experience of the Ping Engineer:
- Past experience working with PingFederate, and good understanding of the tool.
- Experience in Java and Linux.
- Engineering experience alongside the relevant Ping skills, with other IAM / PAM experience desirable
- Strong understanding of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS across main cloud service providers.
- Recognised cyber security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, M.Inst ISP, etc.), or comparable experience is desirable.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Hybrid working.
- Opportunities for career progression and personal development
- Ongoing training and new learning opportunities.
- Staff discounts.
- Flexible pension
- 25 day holidays (+ public & bank holidays).
Feel free to apply for the Ping Engineer role now or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org as I am eager to speak to all candidates in the IAM world, or those looking to enter it. While this is a Ping role, and experience in Ping is highly desirable, experience in other IAM tools (SailPoint, Okta, Cyberark) is seen as a transferable skillset.
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.