This FTSE100 company is seeking someone with a highly technical penetration testing background to perform the technical pen testing assessments required as part of the firm’s cyber security audits.
In this role, you will:
• Be the subject matter expert within the Technology domain in the areas of penetration testing, ethical hacking, and wider use of technology and data to detect cyber security risks.
• Conduct project based risk assessment of specific and next generation technologies e.g. cloud, IoT, Blockchain and 5G
• Experience a fast paced environment which is different every day, working across multinational functional teams
• Work on high profile and highly technical pen tests
• Have CTO/CEO level exposure
• Have the opportunity to travel internationally (post Covid)
The ideal candidate will have technical knowledge and hands on experience of penetration testing. You should be experienced in conducting infrastructure/web application/mobile application penetration tests, following clearly defined methodologies and standards. You will need a curious mind to figure out where the issues are coming from and make recommendations for improvements at a senior level.
The team is working fully remotely at the moment but, post Covid, it’s expected that you will need to be in the London office a couple of days a week.
This is an excellent opportunity for a technical pen tester to move into a more strategic role and to gain senior exposure in a FTSE100 company, offering multiple internal career options as you develop your career. You will review entire IT networks (both on prem and hosted in all 3 cloud platforms) as well as corporate networks. Exposure to senior stakeholders will include C-suite executives.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.