We are currently working on an exciting opportunity at A UK Regulator for a Third-Party Risk SME. Seeking an experienced operational resilience specialist, to work specifically on third party and outsourcing risk, to join the Technology, Resilience and Cyber department. The role will play a vital role in the future protection of consumers and markets, whilst building confidence in the effectiveness of technology that underpins financial services.
This role covers a challenging and varied portfolio of work across all sectors of FS
- Deep experience across technology governance, technology assurance and risk management, change management, service mapping and design, service continuity and testing.
- Strong oral communication skills including clear and effective presentation to both internal and external audiences.
- Knowledge of financial markets; with ability to identify key technology and operational risks.
- Experience of project management including developing and delivering against plans, managing risks and issues along the way.
- Understanding of global regulatory landscape for outsourcing and third-party technology and cyber risk.
Due to the nature of the role, you will need to hold or be willing to undergo SC security clearance.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.