BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We have an established finance capability in Guildford managing the OTB (Order to Billing) process for the sensitive clients. This role will be in the Guildford Order to Cash team, reporting to the OTB Team Lead, ensuring service levels to the business are maintained whilst working with other members of the finance team to transform our service offering. The Order to Cash team provides a global service to the company for the processes of Customer set-up, sales invoice billing and cash collection.
This role is based at our Guildford Head Office, however may be predominantly home based with office visits on average one to two days per week.
What you’ll be doing
- Effectively manage workload for the sensitive clients, meeting month end/quarter end deadlines for order set up and billing.
- To ensure SLA’s are met within order set up and billing.
- Accountable for training and supervising the team, including setting objectives, conducting 1:1’s and giving performance feedback. To develop the team to the next level and to ensure high performers have a clear development plan.
- Driving efficiencies in the team’s processes and tools to enable an environment that promotes innovation.
- To work with internal key stakeholders building effective working relationships and to ensure excellent customer service to meet the demands of the business.
- To highlight key business risks and concerns to the OTC Team leader and to propose solutions to resolve.
- To ensure WI’s are followed and kept up to date to ensure we have a standard process, in which we maximise efficiencies.
What we’re looking for
- Prior experience in an OTC or customer service role
- Willingness to operate in a performance focussed business unit delivering to service level agreements and key performance indicators.
- Experience of operating on integrated ERP systems is preferred (SAP)
- Good Microsoft Office suite skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working to tight timescales and consistently meeting deadlines.
Life at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
Division overview: Corporate Functions
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the business could not operate without all the dedicated work of our Corporate Functions teams. From Finance & Operations through Communications & Marketing, to HR and Site Operations and more, our Corporate Functions enable our divisions to implement ground-breaking digital transformations and crucial defence software.
As part of Corporate Functions, you will be supporting and partnering with our global business from the backline, being a strategic advisor within your specialist area, and ensuring the business runs smoothly and efficiently. We all have a role to play in defending our clients; and this is yours.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.