HS Marston Aerospace Limited, Wobaston Road, Fordhouses, Wolverhampton, WV10 6QJ
This is a great opportunity for a results driven and improvements focused Operations Manager to join our Leadership Team at HS Marston. If you’re interested in running a key Aerospace Operations department for the Commercial Value Stream ensuring on time delivery and the highest levels of quality, we’d love to hear from you!
- Fully responsible for the day-to-day production and delivery process across the entire Value Stream (Commercial), ensuring key business deliverables are met and exceeded, including OTD, productivity, sales, inventory controls & budget adherence.
- Act as the primary senior interface with other supporting functions e.g. Engineering, Supply Chain, Quality and Finance.
- Generation of future state capacity plans for capital expenditure modelling Ensure capacity and capability processes are implemented in order to meet agree customer requirements and act as sponsor for associated capital expenditure
- Responsible for managing Value Stream budget and meeting cost and budget target, this includes proactively identifying savings and driving associated initiatives through to a successful conclusion.
- Efficiently introducing new product to the production line driving associated manufacturing, process and quality controls are in place from the outset.
- Ensure that product is produced using approved parts and processes and that quality/yield issues are proactively managed to reduce the associated cost of poor quality.
- Drive Continuous Improvement and implement future state Operations strategy to optimise Business capability and reduce operational overhead.
- Strong people management skills, with the ability to deliver results by empowering your team; must be comfortable with providing performance related feedback and challenging, mentoring and coaching individuals
- Results orientated and capable of evaluating and acting upon core business targets of Quality, Cost and Delivery
- Customer focused with a broad experience of managing a variety of production activities, particularly assembly, fabrication and machining, with multiple customer and supplier interfaces
- Competent at motivating and supporting teams of up to 50 staff to achieve business success
- A good understanding of problem solving techniques and their application to resolve production quality issues
- Knowledge of Lean principles and applied practice, coupled with a desire to continuously improve operational performance
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the business
- Educated to at least HND/Degree level or equivalent
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Our Wolverhampton, Wobaston Road facility provides a wide range of heat transfer and fluids management products and services for the military and commercial aerospace markets, motorsport and electronics industries.
Our benefits package includes a competitive base salary as well as 25 days annual leave + bank holidays. In addition, there is an Employee Assistance Programme, ability to buy and sell holidays, cycle to work scheme, employee discounts and a fantastic pension scheme which operates a double match.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
This position may involve access to export controlled information and hardware where an export license would be required for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Employment will be subject to satisfactory security checks, export license approval, and if required, completion of a non-disclosure agreement.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.