HS Marston Aerospace Limited, Wobaston Road, Fordhouses, Wolverhampton, WV10 6QJ
At Collins Aerospace, we make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
The Operational Excellence Lead sets objectives, establishes processes, drives execution and delivers Lean/CI results through organizational maturity, strategy and development. The Site Lead ensures improvement initiatives are aligned with business priorities and fosters integration & alignment both vertically and horizontally across all levels of the organization.
- Develop lean and continuous improvement strategic plans for multiple locations and sites.
- Manage multiple teams focused on major projects specific to establishing and executing department objectives related to implementing lean, continuous improvement, and six sigma (Process Certification) processes in accordance with the current Criteria and program directives.
- Directs teams in the deployment of Lean/CI tools and methodologies in business and manufacturing environments to drive best in class processes while gaining recognition as a Practitioner/Master in the new RTX CORE program.
- Evaluate department-wide monthly Performance Metrics to ensure objectives in cost, efficiency and quality are met.
- Direct teams to properly apply and interpret CORE criteria to ensure certification at the highest levels of the program.
- Degree or relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in ACE, Lean, Six Sigma, World Class Manufacturing or Continuous Process Improvement and ability to teach and model them.
- Leadership experience and a ‘hands-on’ track record of implementing successful programs/projects in one or more of the following areas: Supplier Management, Strategic Sourcing, Contract Management, Product Life Cycle Management, Regulatory Compliance and Quality, Customer Service
- Experience leading Lean, Kaizen, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, process Flow Mapping, culture change
- Experience in Engineering, Operations or Project Management
- Demonstrated experience using advanced analytical and presentation skills to drive transformational change
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
This position may involve access to export controlled information and hardware where an export license would be required for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Employment will be subject to satisfactory security checks, export license approval, and if required, completion of a non-disclosure agreement .
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.