Job Title: Operational Support
Time Commitment: 37 hours a week
Department: Machining and Special Processing
Closing Date: 4th February 2022
Start Date: 4th July 2022
Vacancy Type: Student – Sandwich/Industrial Work Placement
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Operational support industrial placement will report into the Operations Lead as part of their 12-month placement. Day to day tasks will include:
- Creating reports,
- Continuous improvement
This role is the perfect opportunity to learn in a fast-paced, complex, machining, and special processes environment. The area manufactures complex machined parts using 3,4 and 5 axis machines, CMM programming and measuring, assembly and testing, and a full range of Special Processes.
Personal Characteristics/ Qualifications
- Degree or working towards grade 2:1 or above
- Good communication skills,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team,
- Motived to achieve shared goals,
- Competent Microsoft skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook),
- Microsoft Project.
All Employees Shall:
- Be willing to get involved and embrace operational challenges,
- Be willing to learn and develop themselves and be part of the team,
- Become engaged in continuous improvement and developing better practices,
- Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements
- Report to supervision conditions or practices that are either unsafe or that may adversely impact the environment, to ensure prompt resolution of potential hazards
- Attend scheduled EH&S training program
- Actively support the organization’s efforts to meet or exceed EH&S goals and plans
- Recommend improved EH&S practices
This is a great opportunity to broaden your personal development and experience exciting challenges. If you’re interested in a Operational support Work Placement with Collins Aerospace, we would love to hear from you.
IMPORTANT: Candidates must be able to commit to the full 12 month placement (apart from the 25 days annual holiday).
Your application will go through a variety of selection methods which may result in an interview. Please note that as we find suitable candidates we will no longer accept applications for this opportunity so we suggest you apply as early as possible to have the best chance of success! Good Luck!
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.