An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, self-motivated and “hands on” Operational Resilience lead to join a very exciting FinTech organisation based in London on a permanent basis.
- Supporting the development/evolution of the businesses Operational Resilience strategy and appetite
- Preparing business resilience plans in line with risk appetite and recovery time objectives
- Reporting on progress against risk strategy and appetite as it pertains to Operational Resilience
- Establishing and maintaining Operational Resilience related policies, scenarios, playbooks, recovery plans and governance
- Reviewing, testing, and updating scenarios periodically
- Working with the business to develop, review Business Impact Assessment
- Producing reports on adherence to Operational Resilience related matters
- Providing ongoing oversight of the monitoring of incidents and near misses and delivering training to embed a learning culture
- Coordinating and preparing MI/data requests
- Extensive experience as an Operational Resilience professional in Banking with a strong knowledge of business continuity and operational risks
- Experienced in BCM and operational risk management in a cloud environment with a strong understanding of risk and regulatory themes surrounding operational resilience, and cyber risk management.
- Developed understanding of FCA and other international Operational Resilience requirements in the banking sector, including direction of regulatory travel
- Ability to lead in a matrixed cross-functional environment, work collaboratively with the Product and Engineering teams
- Experience of managing dialogues with both Senior Management and Clients
- Innovative, adaptable, and agile mindset
- Desirable – Member of the Business Continuity Institute
If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV to [email protected] for a confidential chat.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.