KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
KPMG has been acknowledged by Forrester as a leader in the provision of cyber security consultancy. We are investing to building out our organisational resilience consulting team to meet a growing demand and provide a comprehensive range of services to many of the largest blue chip companies in the world.
We help our clients protect, detect and respond to high end business risks and threats; helping them understand the business threat landscape, make sensible decisions on investment priorities, and build out the specialist capabilities they need to counter both business and technical risks and threats.
We believe that organisational resilience is about helping our clients to harness business opportunities, safe and secure in the knowledge that they have mitigated and can respond to any risks. For us, organisational resilience engages the whole organisation and focusses on a holistic approach to understanding and mitigating the risk.
Our team works closely with KPMG’s broader advisory practice to link organisational resilience to financial crime and risk management, cyber security and IT transformation.
You will be an experienced consultant within the organisational resilience team helping to ensure we are able to deliver high quality advice to clients. You should expect to be involved in a wide range of challenging engagements, ranging from major executive level exercises and threat reviews, through optimisation of client resilience controls and large resilience programmes, to providing specialist support in areas such as crisis management, business continuity, and technology and cyber resilience.
Our clients are under regulatory scrutiny, but are also continually battling to match a rapidly changing global business threat landscape while harnessing the opportunities offered by digital services.
As an assistant manager in our team, we expect you to understand the business world, whether that be financial services, utilities or other corporate clients and to be able to translate complex risk and resilience issues into straightforward, credible, jargon free advice to our clients; while making sure we can deliver the support they require.
If you are able to help our clients seize the opportunity offered by the digital world, and do so in secure and resilient way, then you are the type of person we are looking for.
Delivery of challenging, complex client engagements to ensure delivery, quality and value to our clients by:
• Understanding their challenges and the threats they face
• Helping them navigate the increasingly complex business and technology regulatory environment
• Advising on resilience governance, frameworks and operating models
• Helping them optimise their approach to organisational resilience controls and risk management
• Getting the balance right between protection, detection, reaction and response to resilience issues
• Upholding KPMG’s values by acting with integrity
Experience and Background:
• Proven experience of working with or within financial services and/or corporate organisations
• Proven understanding of the business, threat and regulatory issues faced by clients (essential)
• Proven experience of understanding and managing aspects of risk and resilience (essential)
• Proven experience of delivering in one or more of the following areas (essential):
• Business resilience
• Crisis management
• Technology resilience
• Cyber resilience
• Proven ability to work at sustained levels of high intensity
• Proven ability to analyse problems, identify core issues and recommend appropriate solutions
Qualifications and Skills
• Degree level qualified
• Recognised professional qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CBCI, etc.), or comparable experience
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), negotiation and project management skills
• AMBCI, CBCI or ISO 22301 qualifications preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.