UK Regulator is seeking a Office 365 Security Analyst. The role will work closely with Cyber & Information Resilience, Information Specialists, Office 365 Security and Compliance Specialist and technology to build the capability within Office 365 Security and Compliance Centre for key stakeholders. An understanding of the Microsoft Security and Compliance Centre is required to ensure we can use core functionality of the Microsoft tools available. Assist in building processes and procedures which will ensure our corporate records are protected through regular compliance monitoring, alerting and reporting.
- Experience of working within Microsoft 365 security tools, monitoring, alerting, and reporting.
- Proven experience driving the compliance regime across an organisation.
- Knowledge on what can be delivered as core and enhanced capability of various components of Microsoft E5 licenses including Data Loss Protection, Threat Protection, Information Protection and Advanced Compliance.
- Knowledge of other tools that could be used such as PowerBI and PowerShell Scripts to enhance the monitoring, alerting and reporting within the Office 365 environment.
- Working knowledge of information management and security concepts, objectives, and industry standards like NIST CSF, ISO15489, GDPR and ISO27001.
- Security cleared or ability to progress enhanced security clearance as there will be access to sensitive records.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.