LT Harper LTD
Join a growing, yet well-established, Cybersecurity Consultancy as an Offensive Security Consultant. As an Offensive Security Consultant, you’ll gain the opportunity to work remotely whilst utilising your Web Application, Infrastructure and Mobile testing experience to provide in depth reports for a range of clients across the UK.
What you’ll be doing as an Offensive Security Consultant:
- As a Senior member of the team, you’ll have the chance to lead on varying pen testing engagements and be entrusted to build and manage client relationships.
- Further develop your skillset through further training, certifications (OSCP, CRT, CCT etc.) and allocated research/development time.
- Manage the entirety of the pen test processes from scope setting, in depth technical assessments and remedial debriefs.
- Get the opportunity to be involved in the build out of Red Team engagements as the team looks to expand their current capabilities in the coming year.
- Utilise some of the latest security tooling and even gain the opportunity to develop further tooling for the wider business.
- Take a collaborative approach as you join a tightly knit team committed to helping and bettering each other through training for day-to-day advice/guidance.
What you’ll need to be an Offensive Security Consultant:
- Ability to perform different penetration tests e.g., mobile, web app or infrastructure tests.
- Broad cyber-security knowledge (red teaming, blue teaming)
- Have a real passion for Cybersecurity (Involved in HacktheBox, TryHackme, CTFs etc.)
- Well versed in client engagements and maintain client relationships.
- Offensive security certifications such as OSCP OR CRT (preferable)
- Experience producing detailed technical reports.
- Knowledge of scripting languages e.g., Python
If interested, please contact Ryan Kirwan on LinkedIn and apply below.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.