UK Telecommunications Provider – Hybrid Working Model
Working for one of the largest telecommunications providers in the UK, you will sit within the companies Network Strategy team. Your focus will be on developing network strategy for both existing and new infrastructure while ensuring long-term profitability.
The role will be varied in terms of responsibilities, meaning you will undertake BAU work as well as project led tasks. Tasks ranging from 5G strategy, network cloud capacity and infrastructure deployment.
What you’ll need:
- Previous strategy/in-house consulting experience (highly advantageous)
- Understanding/awareness of Access & Core Network technology
- Knowledge of network linkages (strategy options, commercial performance)
- Ability to conduct presentations with a interpersonal flair to achieve business results
- Experience preparing network strategies/plans
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.