Your new company
A public sector organisation that works in conjunction with the local authority
Your new role
- You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of a small team of Network Engineers.
- As part of this you will provide direct leadership and development as well as monitoring, configuring and daily management of LAN/WAN/Firewall/Routing/Switching /Wi-Fi network/SDN;
- You will Liaise with specialist suppliers when required (CISCO networking, MPLS WAN managed service)
- You will ensure all incidents and requests are assigned and resolved within the allotted SLA time
- You will represent the team at the weekly meetings and ensure all changes within the team are submitted and approved by the change manager; maintaining the change process is always followed by all members of the team
What you’ll need to succeed
- CCNA / CCNP certifications
- Experience of working in a Network Operations Centre / Data Centres
- Network Security experience
- LAN/WAN Networks
- Stakeholder management
- Prince 2 environment exposure
- ITIL environment exposure
What you’ll get in return
- Some remote working options are available on a as-and-when basis
- Pension package
- 37.5 hour working week
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.