Network Infrastructure Specialist
Network Infrastructure Specialist – £70,000 – £75,000 – Hybrid – London
A Network & Infrastructure specialist is required for a Global Fortune 500 Oil & Gas organisation. Your responsibility will be safeguarding U.K. Networks & Systems, as a Network & Infrastructure specialist you will be the Technical Lead supporting Network maintenance & Security prevention.
- Implementing, maintaining, & configuring intrusion detection systems such as web protocols & firewalls
- Monitoring, defining, & identifying requirements of overall security systems.
- Maintaining high patch status on systems
- Implementing & designing plans to ensure IT Network Security infrastructure meets requirements.
- Annually performing penetration testing with third parties & following through with remediating vulnerabilities
- Infrastructure administration & project management using existing tools.
- Coordinate with IT Team Leader during all system incidents, changes, & implementations.
- Updated & created Jira tickets.
- Plan for disaster recovery & create a plan for security breaches.
- Create & maintain high-level documentation.
- Monitoring intrusions, attacks, & unauthorised illegal activity
- Installing & updating security infrastructure devices
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.