Your new role
You will be working on a highly classified project based in Cumbria. You will be required to be SC cleared before starting this project due to the end client for this project.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Candidate musts have a current SC clearance
- Network Engineer who has experience of Large Enterprise Networks & Network Security
- Experience of Cisco Network
- Experience in documentation / design production – LLD’s, guidance docs, raise changes etc
- Network Defect resolution / troubleshooting experience
- Experience of Cisco NAC ISE would be real a bonus
What you’ll get in return
You be willing to work in Cumbria 5 days a week, once settled into the role then expectation is 4 longer days (Mon to Thursday) in Cumbria and then a few hours at home on the Friday morning. Your travel expenses will be paid by the client.
Rate is dependant on experience.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.