Legal Firm – Central London
Currently working with a market leading Legal firm based in Central London. They are looking to replace their previous network engineer to help support the wider IT infrastructure team.
Ideally you will come from a large-enterprise business with experience working across the EMEA region, supporting network infrastructure across multiple offices. The company is in the process of replacing a traditional MPLS WAN, with a SD-WAN solution. You will be instrumental in the implementation and support of this network architecture across the company.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Designing, implementing and supporting SD-WAN network
- MPLS to SD-WAN migrations
- Zscaler (implementation, design and support)
- Palo Alto Firewall & VPN (firewall migration also)
- Cisco suite (switching & routing)
- Network optimisation & capacity planning
- Network documentation (visio understanding required)
- CCNA, CCNP, CCIE (advantegous)
- ITIL (Advantageous)
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.