Your new company
One of the largest Public Transport Organisations in the UK
Your new role
What you’ll need to succeed
You will help our third-party deliver and support the Access & WAN, data centre and new software-defined network capability. The team technically assure all new architectural designs, ensuring that they can be delivered by following company network standards. You will be working closely with our third-party support teams to ensure that any change requests are technically accurate and new work-order proposals meet our customers’ requirements. As well as doing operational acceptance tasks and maintenance of all support documentation.
We are the technology team that does the technical governance for the entire infrastructure technology networks. By overseeing our third-party network support providers, we are crucial to the lifecycle management and business as usual support for the organisation. It is an exciting time to join the team as the organisation are moving towards a software-defined network.
- Cisco CCNA qualified.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience of Load Balancing platforms.
- Has supported a network for a large/enterprise size company.
- Understand cloud virtual networks in Azure and AWS.
- Hands on support of Cisco equipment, BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
- Working knowledge of network security devices including Checkpoint and Juniper.
- The review and approval of network design and change requests raised by a third-party supplier.
- Infoblox IP Address Management.
- BMC Remedy.
What you’ll get in return
This is an excellent role for an experience Network Engineer to join and support one of the largest Public Transport Organisations in the UK and utilise new technologies to ensure all network requirements are managed and delivered at best standards .
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.