Prestigious opportunity for a Network Engineer with a Leading IT Solutions provider. Working on client site, acting as a single point of contact for IT user related issues delivering exceptional customer support, come and join the team!
As a Senior Network Engineer you will be responsible for:-
- Equipment installation and configuration activities for complex or high business impact solutions.
- Configuration of core infrastructure components e.g. Switches, routers, firewalls etc.
- Knowledge of some of the following, Cisco ACI, Cisco Load balancers, Cisco Prime, Paulo Alto Firewalls, Solarwinds, Wireless LAN Controllers
- Perform impact assessments on large or complex networks.
- Build test plans and analyses results.
- Provide on the job training to others
- Provide 24×7 Standby & Support
If you are an experienced Network Engineer with a combination of any of the following skills, LETS TALK!
- Knowledge of networks including network security, virtual private networking (VPN) converged networks
- Qualified to Cisco CCNA level
- Ability to install, configure and troubleshoot LAN/WAN/Voice network Infrastructures for enterprise organisations
- Be a sole UK National and therefore have or be able to obtain SC and DV clearance
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.