A great opportunity to join an organisation who is embedded in the Merseyside business industry. Youâ€™ll be joining this long-standing team as they embark on their next tech transformation, providing an exciting opportunity for you to get underway with various projects to develop your skillset.
As Network Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out BAU and project related tasks
- Managing, fixing, and replacing 500+ switches
- Working with PMs and department leads to ensure business needs are met
- Maintaining the groups network; Wi-Fi, Firewalls, and monitoring systems
- Fibre roll outs across various sites
- Maximise system availability, stability and performance
- Commission and decommission various sites
- Be a technical expert for network systems and technologies
- Manage and mitigate issues and risks to the network
- Make recommendations for improvements and enhancements to the network
- Create and manage process documentation
We are looking for a Network Engineer, with a combination of the following skills:
- Minimum of 5 yearsâ€™ in a Network Engineer role
- Experience working in a fast-moving, large scale, multi-site organisation
- Demonstrable understanding of designing and implementing network solutions
- Deep knowledge of firewalls, Wi-Fi, fibre, and data centre maintenance
- Successfully delivered projects to deadlines and requirements
- CCNP qualified or working at CCNP level
- Expert knowledge of Cisco Networking, Aruba, FortiGate and SolarWinds
What youâ€™ll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity for a Network Engineer who is looking to utilise and develop their technical knowledge to date. As well as a great salary, youâ€™ll receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, cycle to work, and much more.
This is a fulltime role, working Monday to Friday and is fully site based.
What you need to do now
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a Principal Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Infrastructure for the North West. Helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from my love for learning about the experiences and abilities of people and supporting them on their career journey.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.