Your new company
A managed service provider that provides the following.
- Support and maintenance of all or part of your IT infrastructure platform.
- Reduce risks such as security breaches or downtime
- Deployment of and integration to leading industry management tools
- Proactive analysis of capacity and usage to help plan and size your environment before you have an issue
- Add scale and flexibility to your business
- Fixed monthly charges to agreed SLAs
Your new role
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
- Maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Arranging scheduled upgrades
- Investigating faults in the network
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- Reporting network status to key stakeholders
What you’ll need to succeed
- An analytical mind
- Previous experience in a similar role
- An ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Good time management skills [https://www.roberthalf.com.au/blog/jobseekers/6-time-management-tips-help-you-better-control-clock]
- An ability to follow processes
- Strong documentation skills
- Good communication skills [https://www.roberthalf.com.au/career-advice/career-development/communication-skills] – both written and verbal
- Commercial and business awareness
What you’ll get in return
£40,000 per annul.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.