HAYS Technology are working with a wonderful organisation in Newcastle upon Tyne, who are recruiting for a Network Engineer. Currently going through a period of exciting change, they are seeking a passionate individual to help lead them through the process and to help them to implement the transformation. This permanent role offers an outstanding benefits package, as well as the change to join a forward thinking leader within their industry.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have significant experience in:
– Network Design of both wired and wireless networks (including WiFi surveying)
– Configuration and deployment of Aruba network equipment (switches, wireless controllers, Clearpass)
– Configuration and deployment of Fortinet products (FortiSIEM, Fortigate, Fortianalyser), Palo Alto firewalls and Citrix ADCs
– Understanding of IPv4/IPv6, DNS, DHCP (including the management and configuration of Infoblox appliances)
– Network security investigation and forensics
– Networking routing & switching including VXLAN, BGP, OSPF, VRFs, VLANs, ACLs
– Leading projects from technical perspective
– Understanding of ITIL, service and change management functions and working within these to achieve project success
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.