Your new company
You’ll be working for a multinational investment bank, within an exciting area of the business.
Your new role
Exciting opportunity for a Network Engineer looking to take on the next step in their career
You’ll be working with the Electronic Trading Infrastructure in London. You’ll be managing the dedicated execution infrastructure that supports key trading for the bank.
– partner with experts in the business, senior stakeholders and infrastructure engineers to deliver real and measurable results in provisioning infrastructure services
– think strategically to ensure delivery to strict deadlines
– keep stakeholders and interested parties informed and involved as appropriate
What you’ll need to succeed
A good technical grounding with knowledge of network and server hardware components, their deployment and operation.
– experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
– good understanding of project management in the financial services, including scope, risks, issues and status updates
– experience of the processes involved in infrastructure delivery in a large financial organisation
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.