Your new company
Join a high-profile public-sector organisation in the HAPPIEST city in the UK! The company is looking to hire a highly skilled Network Engineer that can provide 3rd line operational support in a newly formed Information Technology and Digital division.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the business-critical network infrastructure, ensuring that capacity and performance always meets the business need.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You will have the ability to build and carry out maintenance and monitoring of network infrastructure platforms such as CISCO Nexus, ASA, Aerohive Wireless, IDS/ IPS protection.
- You will also be involved in a variety of challenging and rewarding projects, such as SD-WAN, hardware refreshes, LAN resiliency etc.
- You will have experience of design and deployment of functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN).
- You will have a degree in a computer related field, or the equivalent demonstrable ITD technical expertise and/or relevant vendor technical qualifications such as Cisco, Aerohive, VMWare etc, together with a proven track record of experience and delivery.
- Up to 2 years Networking experience, with public sector experience is desirable.
What you’ll get in return
Only required to be in office 1 day per fortnight with a competitive inside IR35 rate! Also, join a well-experienced technology team to gain vast amounts of experience.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.