Your new role
In your new role you will be primarily based on different sites across the UK, configuring and support network infrastructure on location. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Rigging fibre and copper cables throughout a site.
- Configuring, installing and replacing network equipment.
- Configuring WLANs and VLANs.
- Troubleshooting of network equipment in a fast paced environment.
- Monitoring and correcting security vulnerabilities.
- Configuring and deploying servers.
- Working at different sites across the UK.
What you’ll need to succeed
In order to be successful you will need to have:
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting networking equipment.
- Strong understanding and technical skills of project deployment specific to hardware infrastructure cabling and IT installations.
- Experience in installing Firewalls.
- Wireless troubleshooting skills.
- A deep knowledge and understanding of VLANs.
- Full driving license and a willingness to travel to different sites.
What you’ll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in an exciting growing business.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.