Your new company
Your new company is one of the worlds largest blinds manufacturer and the UK branch have over 45 years experience in the business. You will support the company by providing infrastructure support to ensure the smooth running of the IT department.
Your new role
You will provide general 1st and 2nd line support for the team that includes but is not limited to.
- To ensure first class service delivery and customer experience when customers are interacting with the IT team
- To ensure network infrastructure availability that includes servers, workstations, printersâ€™ switches & access points.
- Working with the helpdesk team to deliver on SLAs
- Monitoring and applying windows system updates and patches
- Installation and maintenance of hardware and software products.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Windows Server, MS Active Directory – User, Group and OU management.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
- Group Policy â€” create and manage existing Groups.
- Support for desktop platforms including Windows 7, 10 and MAC Operating Systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting software and hardware faults.
- Remote Support – VPN, Windows Remote Desktop.
- Networking – Working knowledge of networking and routing, Firewalls, DNS, DHCP.
Experience in a similar role is desirable however university or college graduates with some experience and a strong appetite to learn will be considered.
The role is based in Inchinnan which is around 20 minutes outside of Glasgow, so while the role does not require a car it is desirable.
What you’ll get in return
- Holidays of 25 days per year, rising to 30 after 10 years of service. Additionally you will receive 8 days public holidays.
- A salary of between Â£24-Â£30k
- Up to a 10% pension contribution.
- Additional training and support.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.