Your new company
A leading multi-national organisation with a true global footprint who are going through a period of growth.
Your new role
- You will be supporting delivery of projects as well as participating in BAU network support.
- Ensuring network security and data integrity is maintained within the needs of the business.
- Measuring quantitative metrics for assessment of service standards and offer ideas for improvement.
- Maintain and improve the ISO/IEC 20000 and ITIL levels of quality.
- Troubleshoot areas of underperformance and delivery effective remediation solutions.
What you’ll need to succeed
- CCNA/CCNP/CCSA certification.
- Experience of delivering services such as MPLS networks, Routing Protocols, Secure Wireless networks and management of the enterprise estate.
- Implement principles of ITIL frameworks.
- Experience working in a SOX compliant organisation.
- 3rd line networking support, knowledge of Cisco routers and switches.
What you’ll get in return
- Â£40,000-Â£45,000 plus company benefits
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.