ITS Global (Information Technology Services Global) is one of four pillars within KPMG’s Global Technology & Knowledge group. As such, ITS Global provides innovative components that KPMG’s business functions and member firms use to deliver client-facing solutions. ITS Global also provides the information protection and technology infrastructure that secures KPMG’s technology environment and connects its network of member firms. ITS Global works with the other GT&K pillars to provide KPMG technology solutions that leverage world-leading partnerships, disruptive digital capabilities and access to the firm’s collective intelligence
KPMG’s IPG Manages Security Services (MSS) helps defend KPMG and its clients from cyber-attacks, through timely detection, investigation and remediation of potential threats.
The Onboarding manager is responsible for managing a team to enable the continuous cycle of onboarding new technologies, services and service enhancements into our Member Firm and internal KPMGI Function Customers. The role holder will be responsible for the following:
• Provide management of the onboarding team
• Supervising BAU onboarding activities
• Working with Security Product management to identify new products or product enhancements that will require onboarding into live MSS services.
• Working with IPG PMO to identify projects, both IPG and other areas, that will require onboarding into live MSS services.
• Work with MSS Operational teams to ensure smooth onboarding of end to end service capabilities.
• Track and report to MSS and IPG Management on all Onboarding activities
• Produce and maintain process and procedural documentation
• Provide input on Onboarding and wider MSS strategy
% of Time Accountability:
40 Oversee management of team to ensure smooth onboarding process
30 Interaction with other ISS (Information Security Services) departments, PMO and other projects external to IPG
30 MSS (Managed Security Services) operations Interaction; produce and maintain process and procedural documentation
“Everyone a Leader” Competencies
Apply a strategic perspective: Uses diverse sets of inputs to develop a broad perspective on business and people issues
Build collaborative relationships: Connects with individuals, teams and organizations to build lasting, collaborative relationships that enable global, firm-wide growth
Foster innovation: Embraces a culture of innovation and experimentation to create value
Drive quality: Delivers high-quality products and exceptional service that provide value and exceed client expectations
Develop and motivate others: Engages teams, instills confidence, and coaches people to find meaning in their work and achieve exceptional results
Technical Skills & Qualifications
Experience with Microsoft Azure Security monitoring solutions
• Experience working with various project delivery methodologies
• Experience in working within multiple large complex Projects, Ideally security related.
• Experience of working in an operational Security environment.
• Experience of managing a distributed team of security engineering professionals
• 5 plus years of security experience preferable and 5 plus years of IT experience preferable
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Networking, or Computer Security or equivalent experience
• CISSP or CISA or CISM or Certifications or equivalent desirable.
• Experience of working in a high volume and result-oriented operational environment.
• Experience of working in high performing teams and understand the dynamics of teamwork in a SOC environment.
• Excellent written and oral communications and the ability to document and maintain processes and procedures
• Experience of working in a Security Services environment
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure and the associated security toolsets
• Knowledge of other Cloud vendor environments and technologies
• Experience of using and working within defined project delivery methodologies
• Experience of delivering large complex security related projects
• Experience of leading a globally distributed team
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.