Goodrich Actuation Systems Limited, Stafford Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 7EHCollins Aerospace Systems, part of Raytheon Technologies, is on the lookout for an Military Senior Program Lead to join the team in Wolverhampton.The Military Senior Program Lead reports to the Military VS Director with a dotted line to the ASA Customer Support Director.
- Production planning, scheduling, and working closely with the SIOP and Aftermarket Assembly & Test teams to ensure delivery performance. The position will interface with the Aftermarket Programs Customer Support team to help ensure customer satisfaction and the quality of service provided to the military customers.
- Represent customer needs (delivery dates) within the value stream and goals within Actuation. The Military Senior Program Lead evaluates the impact to Operations of new business opportunities, and helps the Aftermarket Business Development and Aftermarket Programs Customer Support team with customer commitment dates.
- Organizes and provides military input and support plans to the Military Value Stream.
- Ability to leverage the Actuation and Collins organization resources
- Achieve profitability assumptions in the Long Range Plan period (Cost reduction, FPY improvements, tight commercial controls……..)
- Achieve arrears burndown assumptions in the Long Range Plan period
- Increase capacity to achieve rate 22 on the Tornado program
- Liaise with technical team on any new part production opportunities
- Ensure the Collins Management Systems is applied across all activities.
- Organize the input of all the other functions (engineering, SC, Operation, … ) to deliver the required Support to the ASA customer.
- Manage the Customer relationship for operations activities, delivery performance and cash collection.
- Liaise with the Aftermarket Services Actuation (ASA) to make sure customer’s queries are addressed
- Make sure the relationship is executed in accordance with contract Terms & Conditions: Late Delivery Penalties, cash collection, …
- Interface with Actuation commercial team and Sites to find resolution to any customer dispute
Qualification and skills required:
- Aerospace program management experience
- Ability to interface with customer at various level of the organization
- Build the proper connection internally and with customer as needed by ASA team
- Teamwork, good communication skills.
- Well versed in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Fluent English and possibly another European language
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest problems and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our benefits package includes a competitive base salary as well as 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, as well as private dental & healthcare. In addition, there is an Employee Assistance Programme, ability to buy and sell holidays, cycle to work scheme, employee discounts and a fantastic pension scheme.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. Collins Aerospace is committed to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion because we believe that acknowledging and learning from people from many different backgrounds and interests creates an environment where everyone can be their best, ensuring that Collins can be its best. All welcome. All equal. All in.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.