Your new company
The UKâ€™s leading Microsoft cloud security practice, with specialist knowledge and experience around Microsoft Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security (EM+S) and Azure infrastructure.
Your new role
- Flexible work from home policy.
- Receipt and categorisation of initial event, incident and requests from customers.
- Provide initial triage and trigger escalation/assignment as appropriate.
- Investigation of event alerts and liaising with the customer to confirm closure.
- 24/7 rota in 8 hour shift pattern (see attached).
- Understanding of Information Security principles.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical understanding of IT infrastructure (any of the following)
- Microsoft 365 suite
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure portal
- Ability to install security software and applications.
- Previous experience in a SOC or security team.
- Experience with a Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) toolset. Azure Sentinel for example.
- Experience with EDR tools.
- Microsoft certifications.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive Market Salary (Â£25 – Â£35K)
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Continual Training and Career Development
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.