BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
Do you have project management, finance or marketing experience? Do you love working in a fast-paced, team focused environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity in the Communications and Marketing Team in Applied Intelligence that you might be interested in. We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our team and manage our global campaigns, operations and budgeting. You will have an opportunity to work on a number of exciting new projects, gaining experience across the whole of BAE Applied Intelligence, dealing with senior stakeholders and making a real impact to how the Communications & Marketing function performs.
The role can be based from our Guildford or Leeds offices, but may be predominantly home based, with occasional visits to the office, in line with our Hybrid ways of working. The role is offered on a 12 month fixed term basis with potential for other permanent opportunities becoming available.
What you’ll be doing
The key activities will include:
- Participate in cross-functional, end-to-end improvement initiatives. For example, projects that drive the health of our database through data enrichment, hygiene and persona segmentation with sales operations.
- Comprehensively understand business objectives and cross-functional team goals and translate these into optimised processes for campaign planning, data segmentation and performance measurement
- Documenting all marketing operations processes in a clear and accessible format.
- Manage projects in areas of related responsibility to drive operational excellence and business growth.
- Provide ad-hoc research, analysis and reporting as required.
- Management and leading on weekly campaign calls and coordinating all marketing campaigns in our internal workflow tool, liaising with the wider team and product marketing to ensure all campaigns are executed effectively and on strategy.
- Work with the Marketing Technology Managers, Digital Leads and Content Marketers to ensure end-to-end campaign reporting is carried out, digested in post campaign wash-ups and key insights utilised in future content and campaigns.
- Manage the overall Marketing & Communications calendar to ensure no conflicts in schedule across business units and teams.
- Design and implement processes where required and administer training to the Marketing department when needed to ensure all processes are adhered to.
Budget and Supplier Management:
- Provide reporting on marketing budgets, keeping a clear view of what and how we have spent. Working closely with our finance representative and leadership to align any issues.
- Support all supplier relationships on behalf of Marketing, holding regular quality / suitability reviews; implement supplier management models and work with Procurement to maintain cost effective pricing structures.
Community Investment Management:
- Directly support the businesses requirements to conduct and visibly evidence a wide range of community investment activities that demonstrate added value to our clients, and bring real benefit to the communities in which we work.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop, implement and manage community investment activities, which positive outcomes.
What we’re looking for
The essential skills and experience for the role include:
- A self-starter who is well organised, committed, driven and keen to progress your career.
- Ability to think strategically, paying keen attention to detail.
- Planning and problem-solving skills to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to build excellent working relationships and communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Previous campaign management, project management experience desirable.
- Previous budget management in marketing or other related field.
- Basic Excel and reporting skills.
- Exposure to marketing automation or marketing technology a plus.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
Division overview: Corporate Functions
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the business could not operate without all the dedicated work of our Corporate Functions teams. From Finance & Operations through Communications & Marketing, to HR and Site Operations and more, our Corporate Functions enable our divisions to implement ground-breaking digital transformations and crucial defence software.
As part of Corporate Functions, you will be supporting and partnering with our global business from the backline, being a strategic advisor within your specialist area, and ensuring the business runs smoothly and efficiently. We all have a role to play in defending our clients; and this is yours.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential. We also welcome discussions about flexible working.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.