HS Marston Aerospace Limited, Wobaston Road, Fordhouses, Wolverhampton, WV10 6QJPower & Controls:
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Location: HS Marston Aerospace Ltd – Wolverhampton
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
The expectation of the Manufacturing Engineer will be to support the company value streams in achieving >95% OTD and associated Quality metrics (SRR). The Manufacturing Engineer will be expected to liaise with suppliers and customers as required and support daily production & program needs. Occasionally the Manufacturing Engineer will be required to carry out tasks outside their normal reemit and hours so flexibility is essential.
- Drawing approval
- Production support
- Control Tooling, Test Fittings and Fixtures
- Nonconformance analysis
- Create new and update existing job routes and Bills of Material (BOM)
- Create new and update existing standard work including SOP’s and Operation Workbooks
- New Product Introduction (where applicable)
- PFMEA (Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis)
- PPAP (Product Part Approval Process)
- Tooling / Fixtures
- Production readiness / control
- Real time RRCA
- Process improvements
- Conduct controlled builds
- Create & maintain SIPOC model & process Robustness Tool
- Manage and co-ordinate quality corrective actions
- Identify and carry out tasks to optimize the production process to achieve total manufacturing cost (TMC)
- Support team in the use of CORE Tools and Lean activities
- Comply with all Environmental, Health & Safety requirements
Previous desirable experience
- Siemens NX proficient (or other 2D/ 3D), modelling, drafting and assemblies.
- Comfortable challenging existing methods and suggesting improvements.
- Able to apply geometric dimensioning and tolerancing to industry standards.
- Teamcenter PLM experience
- Experience of fabrication, brazing and welding assembly processes
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Aerospace, Automotive or Oil & Gas background favorable
- Self-Inspection techniques and industry standard measuring/ inspection techniques
HNC / Degree Standards in an Engineering discipline Leadership skills Communication skills Organization abilities Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This position may involve access to export controlled information and hardware where an export license would be required for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Employment will be subject to satisfactory security checks, export license approval, and if required, completion of a non-disclosure agreement .
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.