Using a wide variety of technical and sector-specific skills, KPMG’s Risk Consulting group proactively helps clients increase profits whilst reducing reputational, operational, financial and other risks. We are experienced in managing diverse issues including cyber resilience, digital technology risk, privacy, designing and implementing risk frameworks and modelling, implementing cyber risk controls corporate governance, cyber due diligence, deriving value from contracts and much more.
We have a fast-growing team and our engagements often take place in an international context which requires us to provide services across the globe, often in close cooperation with other KPMG offices.
Our services are of both an assurance and advisory nature and include: Cyber Security and Resilience Assessments and Benchmarking, Review, Design and Implementation of Secure and Resilient Business and IT Solutions, Review, Design and Implementation of Complex Privacy Solutions, GDPR, IT Security and Risk Management, Cyber in the External Audit, Cyber Internal Audit, Cyber Due Diligence and Independent Project Assurance.
This role requires previous experience in delivery of Operational Technology Security, with excellent knowledge of digital technology for cyber solutions and cyber risk and controls experience. The ability and credibility to advise our clients to select, design and implement complex solutions within our domains is essential. The successful candidate will be involved in delivery across all our key Corporates clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will be managing the delivery of challenging, complex client engagements for our clients by:
– Proactive management and delivery of large, complex client engagements to ensure the following are carried out:
o Design and approach of services meet client needs
o Scoping and production of deliverables
o Project and financial management
o Review of team deliverables for quality and risk purposes
o Liaising with clients on delivery and implementation issues
– Pro-actively identifying and progressing business opportunities for the long term benefit of both the client and KPMG as well as managing sales activities such as proposal writing and leading client presentations.
– Demonstrating an understanding of KPMG’s broader offerings to enable identification of business opportunities
– Developing constructive client relationships, both inside and outside of KPMG.
– Role modelling risk and engagement management practices
– Monitor and uphold high quality of service and products to clients (internal and external)
– Upholding KPMG’s values by acting with integrity.
Experience and Skills:
A combination of the following:
• Proven experience of successfully delivering Operational Technology services (including implementations, creating business cases and roadmaps, assurance reviews and maturity assessments) to medium/large, multi-national clients.
• Experience in certain key sectors – Corporates.
• Delivered or involved in a number of operational technology and cyber risk management engagements which have included a technology workstream and implementation.
• Experience in transformation and business change programmes.
• Advising clients that operate digital technology solutions on business risks, regulations, controls, benefits, solution fit and typical challenges.
• Functional experience of digital technology solutions (Powered solutions, Cloud Security and Resilience, Risk and Controls Management, Audit Management would be a plus).
• Functional experience of cyber security in digital technology
• Functional experience of risk and controls
• Knowledge and experience of cyber, business and technology resilience
• Familiarity with regulatory compliance models and standards
• Proven communication and presentation skills.
• Proven experience of successfully delivering digital technology risk services.
• “Big 4” professional services or dynamic IT consultancy environment experience.
• Cyber security qualification e.g. CISSP / CISM (required)
• Information Security auditing qualification e.g. CISA (desirable)
• Degree or Masters qualification in Cyber, Information Security or IT management (desirable)
• Project management qualification e.g. Prince II, MSP or PMI (desirable)
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.