Management Accountant – AAT Qualified
Your new company
Your new company is a multi-award winning, international Chartered Accountancy firm, with over 15 offices worldwide. This firm has plans for expansion over the next few years and has had a recent acquisition showing the rapid growth plans of the firm. Your new company works majority with technology clients, including cyber and fintech clients. This firm is underpinned by seven core values that are included in everyday working life; they’re currently offering a hybrid working arrangement to ensure flexibility for employees.
Your new role
Your new role will include (but not limited to):
- Control over a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of monthly journals, prepayments, accruals, depreciation and more
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Review of payment runs
- Delegation of tasks to junior members of the team
- Maintaining an exceptional service to clients
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, it is desirable that you:
- Have strong experience within the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Are AAT qualified or ACA/ACA part qualified or equivalent
- Have strong communication skills
- Can prioritise tasks, whilst completing work to a high standard
- Have recent experience within an accountancy practice
What you’ll get in return
This firm offers an amazing employee benefits package, here’s some examples below:
- Competitive salary package
- Generous pension package
- Competitive holiday package
- Private health care
- Gym membership
- Company breakfast, including snacks
- Regular social activities in and out of the office
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.