BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
Managed Services provide a SaaS implementation of the market leading Applied Intelligence NetReveal® platform for the automated analysis of enterprise risk, fraud and compliance. Our offerings include services for the automated detection and analysis of complex fraud networks, bulk analysis of databases and documents, and advanced entity-centric federated search technologies.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic team member who demonstrates excellent problem solving and communication skills, with a keenness to learn and broaden your skillset. You’ll be naturally inquisitive and go beyond routine questioning to find the underlying causes of issues, with technical ownership of tasks. A client-centric ethic is a must and you’ll take pride in customer satisfaction, having gained support experience in a customer environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for the provision of technical support in the hosted solution
- Investigation and diagnosis of technical issues raised by customers on their BAE Systems software deployments
- Take ownership for customer support issues and push them to resolution
- Liaise with customers to inform of progress, request information, manage expectations and close out issues in a timely manner
- Track and update tickets in our issue tracking system
- Contribute to our knowledge base/FAQs
- Escalate complex issues to Senior Application Support Engineers
- Maintain and manage test environments for problem replication
- Document test cases, release notes, and test releases
- Contribute ideas towards process improvement to improve the overall customer experience
What we’re looking for
- The ability to juggle conflicting priorities and demands, and deliver on time
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in resolving challenging technical support issues
- The ability to self-manage and work as part of a team
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of web Application Servers (WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss)
- Grasp of one of the following Database Technologies: Oracle, DB2, or SQL Server
- Understanding of Unix/Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with LinuxUnix
- Graduate with a technical degree
- SQL Queries
- Data Analytics
Life at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
Division overview: Financial Services
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the financial sector is one of the biggest targets for cyber-attacks. Our Financial Services business unit is responsible for all of our clients in the financial sector and handle all areas of these relationships. AI’s Financial Services Division helps banks, insurers and other major financial institutions to combat fraud, unauthorised trading and money laundering, and meets their regulatory compliance obligations.
As a member of the Financial Services business unit, you will be responsible for providing critical services to clients in the financial sector and ensure that we remain a leading name in cyber security. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.