Your new company
Is Leading International Consultancy business that are at the forefront of the market and are looking for a Linux Engineer to join their business and help them grow
Your new role
You will be responsible for working with and engaging solution stakeholders and you will be consult to achieve adoption of patching and reporting solution based on Ansible , across RedHat Opensource stack.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Proven track record in delivering Linux and Ansible solutions
- In-depth knowledge of RHEL (RedHat Enterprise Linux), OpenShift Solutions
- Work closely with Architects and Engineer to accelerate customer adoption
- Prepare, attend and present at customer workshops and meetings
- Implement solutions for customers consistently and with quality, using our methodologies and processes.
- Produce high quality assignment documentation and assure with consistency and accuracy within a solution.
What you’ll get in return
You will be have the opportunity to join business that pride themselves on training and development and will give you all the tool you need to take your career to the next level.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.