Learning Enablement Manager
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
KPMG’s culture is built on learning and improving every day – it is one of Our Values.
Our Learning Delivery capability comprises teams with deep expertise in Design, Enablement. Technology, Content Management, Event Management, Scheduling and Strategy. These teams work collectively to grow, develop and extend high quality and innovative learning solutions to the business.
What impact will you make? The Opportunity
Our people are our most important asset. Through an increasing use of blended solutions, we are seeking to deliver ground-breaking, agile solutions that delivers outstanding results and exceeds expectations.
Our Learning Operations team know that effective facilitation can make the difference between and poor and an inspiring learning experience. Finding, managing and developing competent external and internal facilitators is therefore essential to the learning function’s success.
Scheduling first class learning events and ensuring their smooth running through manging suppliers and on-site logistics is equally as important as finding the right facilitators to deliver them. That’s where you come in.
You will be responsible for managing a preferred supplier list of facilitators, negotiating day rates, connecting facilitators with content owners/sme’s.
You will oversee facilitator training and development, ensuring their skills consistently deliver first class learning experiences. Naturally you will want to develop systems for evaluation, reporting, management information and ultimately evidence return on investment.
• Responsible for developing robust process for sourcing facilitators
• Develop and maintain facilitator database.
• Responsible for facilitator accreditation and delivery excellence
• Facilitator diary and booking management.
• Manage scheduling of courses and classes in line with priorities and demand from the business
• Manage event sourcing process and associated budget
• Manage event on-site logistics
• Responsible for collating evaluations, analysing MI and feeding back to relevant teams across learning function.
• Shared service relationship management
• Drive comms and engagement of learning events
• Stay abreast of learning and industry trends.
• Work closely with wider Operations team to ensure opportunities for process improvement are realised
• Experience at manager level.
• Experience and passion in talent development.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Experienced programme/project manager
• Well developed verbal and written communication skills to address diverse organisational stakeholders at all levels.
• Adept at managing senior stakeholders
• Strong network and connection building skills
• Experience of programme/project management
• Strong commercial and financial acumen
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.