Hays Technology is looking for a Lead Software Engineer to help our client provide best-in-class digital delivery from two regional hubs for their customers in the UK and US.
What you will be doing:
• Apply technical knowledge, working closely with product owners, UX/UI designers and testers in end-to-end delivery of products
• Bring data to the hands of our users by integrating frontend experiences with existing source systems
• Assist in creating system design work products including conceptual designs and logical technical designs
• Research emerging technologies to meet needs of products being developed
• Working independently and with other engineers on complex solutions
• Support the development of yourself and others in your technical specialisms
Who you will be working for:
The UK’s leading energy provider.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent knowledge of the energy industry and electrical engineering principles not necessary, but greatly preferred
• Proven experience in technical delivery of complex solutions to time, cost and quality
• Ability to deliver complex solutions using one or more of the following technologies: MERN stack, C#, cross-platform mobile development such as React native, Azure, Docker, Git
• Ability to develop APIs in one or more of the following architectures: REST, Microservices, GraphQL
• Excellent knowledge of non-relational and relational databases
What you will get in return:
Working in the Utilities industry certainly has its rewards and this role is no exception. An excellent salary is on offer for this position with an unrivalled pension scheme. In addition to this you will receive 25 days holiday exclusive of bank holidays, plus a great flexible working programme in place with the option to split your time between working from home and working in the office.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Software Development & Testing for the Midlands, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery – I thrive on delivering for our clients.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Software development skills have never been needed more. We are talking – all the time – to organisations who are relying on the increased need for easy to use websites and software, and the professionals who build them, so whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your cyber career, talk to us today.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.