LT Harper LTD
ServiceNow Lead Consultant
London – Remote – Site
up to £90k Subject to Experience
One of the world’s largest advisory services is looking for an accomplished ServiceNow Consultant to take the lead within their advisory practice. This is your opportunity to join a company with an established and growing client base and establish yourself at the forefront of this rapidly growing technology.
The Role of the Lead ServiceNow Consultant
Using your broad knowledge and expertise of the ServiceNow platform you’ll understand a client’s needs and provide subsequent advice and direction regarding the adoption of the ServiceNow platform. You’ll adopt a consultative approach and use your excellent communication skills to advise on transformation and deployment, translating technical issues to non-technical / technical stakeholders ensuring buy in and a smooth transition. You’ll also play a key role in shaping the department and promoting the ServiceNow offering of the advisory practice.
Some of the Requirements of the Lead ServiceNow Consultant.
- ServiceNow Implementation / Deliver / deployment epert.
- Proven background of ServiceNow consulting and Implementation
- Demonstrable history or generating detailed IT / Security solutions ranging from small to large scale projects.
- Commercial intelligence and exceptional stakeholder management skill.
- The ability to Understand a client business challenges and the threats they face
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
For more information on the Cyber Essentials Assessor Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.