Lead Security Network Designer
Hays are currently working with a global engineering and design company with offices across the UK. This role sits with the network security engineering team, as the specialist in your trade, you will be one of the accountable SME resources accountable for existing and any new products. This will include selecting, designing, documenting, and implementing new solutions. Agile working environment, with the option to work fully remote.
- Support the development of Security reference architectures and standards
- Assessment of business critical technologies for security vulnerabilities and improvements
- Provide best practice remediation recommendations to address security flaws identified
- Analyzing Security products and technologies and making recommendations to influence technical direction
- Working with the Security Operations team to identify opportunities for improvement
- Lead on multiple large complex projects and support in the implementation
- Experience of taking a requirement through analysis, solution design, testing, deployment and hand-over to an operations team for BAU support
- Good understanding of Cybersecurity NIST and SABSA framework
- Significant experience of information security in a global business
- Detailed hands-on experience of design, configuration and management covering the following technical areas in a global organization; F5 LTM, ASM, APM, Checkpoint Firewalls
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.