This leading commercial property business is seeking to hire a Lead Security Engineer into a broad role which offers a mix of both security architecture and security engineering responsibilities. The Security team is currently growing and it’s an excellent time to join the firm on its Security journey.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- All the tooling running security (e.g. SIEM, network security, logs, endpoint security etc).
- Supporting IT tooling (e.g. mimecast, email routing, security gateway)
- Cloud – the firm uses Microsoft Azure. You will need a good understanding of Office365.
- Projects – there are various projects currently underway and in the pipeline for the future e.g. roll out of Varonis and a Cisco Duo MFA project.
The SOC is outsourced to an MSSP which you will work with to enable efficient IR and SecOps by integrating with their tooling wherever possible.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Hands on tooling experience (you must be able to demonstrate what you have rolled out, configured etc)
- Strong knowledge of Office365 (including Azure)
- Experience of log management, tuning and parsing
- Knowledge of threat modelling is advantageous
- Scripting knowledge – Python or PowerShell would be beneficial
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CEH and Security+ are desirable but not essential.
The company is currently working from home due to Covid but is working towards a permanent ‘blended’ approach where time will be split equally between home working and office working – offering the best of both worlds.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.