LT Harper LTD
Lead Information Security Consultant
£70 – £90k
Fully Remote with Site Visits as Required
I’m working with a Boutique Security Consultancy who are looking to add a Lead Information Security Consultant to their growing team as they look to meet the demands of their expanding client base. This is your opportunity to join this well-funded consultancy and take the lead position at the start of a period of significant growth.
This is a Lead role for big picture thinkers with the confidence to back themselves with the solutions they propose and the decisions they make. You’ll work across multiple industries and using your excellent grasp of the industry frameworks and a solid technical knowledge, you’ll help clients achieve security resilience in line with those frameworks. You’ll identify risk and advise on mitigating actions / investment priorities whilst considering their risk appetite of the client. This is full life cycle work, implementation, and delivery.
In your role as Lead consultant, you’ll at times be in a client facing situations, and as such you’ll need great communication skills and possess the ability to report information security risk to technical and non-technical audiences to influence information security direction and strategy.
Your aim as Lead Consultant is to become a trusted advisor, building a network of satisfied clients for this exciting boutique consultancy.
Some of the skill / duties of the Lead Information Security Consultant:
- Knowledge of and experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIS Directive and PCI DSS.
- The ability to gain a thorough understanding of their clients’ businesses, understand the potential threats, advise on framework compliance, and develop security road maps that will ensure regulatory compliance
- Experience conducting security risk assessments / gap analysis, advising on risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions.
- Certs such as CISSP, CISM, are highly desirable however, your ability and track record is just as important to our client.
- Understand the commercial impact of the risk against the cost of the mitigation.
The role is fully remote with site visits as required.
For more information on the Lead Security Consultant Role apply on-line or reach out to Ryan Kelly on [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.