This international FTSE100 company seeks a Lead Data Security Engineer to join it’s growing information security engineering division. Initially, the role will be based from home and post-Covid, you will work 2 days a week from home and 3 days a week from the office in the South East (Surrey).
The role involves:
• Building Azure Data Factory ingestion pipelines and ETL jobs to consume data feeds from security source systems (e.g. Nanologs, Azure feeds, O365, AD etc.)
• Using Azure Databricks or Azure Data Explorer to convert and stage feeds for use in production
• Designing and implementing Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) solution.
• Creation and managing of data pipelines, transformation and storage.
• Build monitoring and alerting mechanisms for data pipelines and transformation.
• Developing data products incrementally, integrating and managing datasets from multiple sources.
You should be an experienced Security Engineer with experience in:
• Designing, building, and operating analytics solutions using Azure and AWS cloud technologies
• Data Management experience e.g. large volume data handling and data wrangling
• Experience in automated data driven testing
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.