This international FTSE100 company seeks a Lead Cloud Security Engineer to join it’s growing information security engineering division. Initially, the role will be based from home and post-Covid, you will work 2 days a week from home and 3 days a week from the office in the South East (Surrey).
In this role, you will solve security challenges on a significant and extensive scale. You will analyse, engineer and architect system services, custom services, operating systems, networks, and infrastructure applications. Investigating security issues and new threat scenarios, this position provides an opportunity to work alongside outstanding talent solving sophisticated and far-reaching problems.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience working in Information Security
• Good cloud platform knowledge (AWS/Azure or others) and security.
• Serverless and cloud technologies: Azure Functions, AWS Lambda.
• Experience with stream processing tools (Spark structured streaming, Azure Stream Analytics, Storm, etc).
• Good understanding of data technologies, relational and data structures
• Knowledge of big data technologies like Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig and Apache Spark.
• Data pipelines and associated CICD processes
• Strong programming skills (Python and Java)
• Understanding of legal regulations surrounding global privacy legislation and control to protect data
• Knowledge of Access and authentication patterns like OAUTH or SAML, Security controls and Standards like ISO 27001 or NIST or COBIT
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.