Hays Technology is looking for a Junior Full-Stack Developer to help our client design, build, test and maintain modern software applications
What you will be doing:
• Design, build, test and maintain modern software applications
• Apply development best practices and patterns in relation to security, scalability and performance
• Contribute to technical decisions and direction in a collaborative team environment
• Troubleshoot and resolve development/support issues
• Work with developers and support engineers to innovate with leading edge technology
The Ideal Candidate must have the following technical experience:
• Exposure to Full stack experience with C#, .Net Core, MVC/Razor, Entity Framework, SQL, unit testing, Git
• Exposure of modern front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue, etc.)
• Experience of working with Azure and awareness of relevant components (App Services, App Insights, Key Vault, Service Bus, Function Apps, etc.)
• A good communicator, with the ability to articulate issues to technical and non-technical people
• Exposure of working in an agile environment, with Azure DevOps, and able to apply common DevOps practices
• Ability to debug and troubleshoot live applications
Who you will be working for:
The UK’s leading brewery.
Working in the Hospitality industry certainly has its rewards and this role is no exception. An excellent salary is on offer for this position with an unrivalled pension scheme. In addition to this you will receive 25 days holiday exclusive of bank holidays, plus a great flexible working programme in place with the option to split your time between working from home and working in the office. Also included is a 20% discount card at all of the Brewery’s pubs and hotels.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Software Development & Testing for the Midlands, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery – I thrive on delivering for our clients.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Software development skills have never been needed more. We are talking – all the time – to organisations who are relying on the increased need for easy to use websites and software, and the professionals who build them, so whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your cyber career, talk to us today.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.