Your new company
This company is at the forefront of the technology industry, partnering with some of the biggest global players in IT and cyber security. In addition to this they have hugely successful ERP software with their own in-house teams of software developers, web designers and support professionals. They are growing, which is why they are seeking dynamic, motivated and creative people to come and join the team!
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, personal and professional development and a great working environment then this is certainly the opportunity for you.
Continually evolving the business from 1976 to remain at the forefront of the technology industry. You’ll be working alongside almost 300 highly skilled, talented, ambitious individuals who work together to deliver best-in-class solutions and a first-class service to our 1,000+ customers. They actively support internal progression and personal development if you want it, and there is immense job satisfaction to be found there, with a culture that supports staff, listens to ideas and includes people at all levels in the decision-making process. Their fantastic employees are proud to work for them, and you will be too if you join as they continue to expand.
Your new role
Often talented software developers will work their magic behind the scenes, but are you looking for an opportunity to showcase your skills in a more customer-facing role? Would you like to take the lead on your own projects, working with the customer from the initial design concept through to implementation? Do you enjoy the challenge of harnessing multiple software solutions and making them work together seamlessly? If so, then we may have the perfect solution for you… This company are looking for a skilled Integrations Developer with excellent communication and analytical skills to join the team. In this role you will unravel the challenges and frustrations faced by businesses trying to manage disparate software solutions and share your vision of how their business could operate through the development of both bespoke and ‘productised’ integrations. Whilst you will hold the reins throughout the whole development process for your projects, you will be working alongside a team of experienced analysts and other software developers who can support with key insights into their typical industries. The role will give you exposure to this organisations impressive portfolio of Software products and services putting you at the cutting edge of the latest technologies. And you benefit from our hybrid working policy so you can enjoy a blend of both office and home working.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Understand customers’ needs and strategic goals and translate them into technical solutions and written proposals
- Java 8+ (or similar Object Oriented equivalent)
- Competent knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Go etc.)
- Knowledge and experience working with software API’s and relevant protocols (REST, SOAP etc.)
- Self-motivated approach to designing solutions
- Technical Authoring
What you will do:
- Develop middleware solutions to facilitate communication between our core product and third-party software
- Engage in consultancy with our customers to scope out technical requirements
- Investigate third-party API’s to leverage functionality, own key technologies and forge technological collaboration with API providers
- Ensure continual quality, developing unit tests and managing acceptance testing with users
- Leverage technical knowledge to provide architectural and design direction
- Author supporting documentation for our core product’s API
- Mediate technical discussions and represent technical solutions to management and investors
- Respond to maintenance and support requirements on existing solutions as required
What you’ll get in return
- Hybrid / flexible working 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Private healthcare Employee referral bonus scheme
- An investment in your learning, development and career progression
- Free on-site parking
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.