Our client is a FTSE 250 listed banking business based here in the west midlands, their goal is to individuals and small businesses across the UK prosper and grow by focusing on customers in markets typically undeserved by larger high street banks. They have a deep understanding of their customers and their markets, designing products to meet their needs and continually striving to exceed their expectations.
This vacancy has become available through internal growth in the team meaning that it is an exciting time to be getting involved. The main purpose of this role is to undertake Information Security management activities to ensure compliance with Information Security policies in line with ISO27001.
Duties and responsibilities
- Undertake compliance testing of Information Security Controls in accordance with the annual programme
- Produce compliance testing report for the tests undertaken and manage the findings through to closure
- Identify and escalate Information Security events or issues on a timely basis
- Provide support and assistance with both internal and external audits relating to information security
- Perform Third Party Information Security Assessments and on-going oversight of all high-risk suppliers, producing clear and articulate assessment reports
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO27001/02 standard, along with knowledge of the Data Protection Act/GDPR
- Ability to understand the balance between business requirements, priorities, ICT service delivery and information security
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.