What you will be working on
This role is both a compliance-based role with a focus on information security and a hands-on technical role supporting the IT team in achieving best practice. You will be responsible for security baselines of systems and networks, assist the support and infrastructure teams in configuring IT systems to meet security requirements.
You will also be providing 2nd/3rd Line Support to the first line team, represent the business in client calls and meetings and ensuring the standards of third parties exceed those required to ensure the safe processing of data.
What you will need to have – Skills and Responsibilities
we are looking for experience in :-
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships.
- Proven track record in designing and architecting network infrastructure, server baselines, and organisational policies to support relevant accreditation such as ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials
- Proven knowledge of firewall and router technologies and solid understanding of TCP/IP and the OSI model.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 up to and including 2019 and Windows 10.
- Knowledge of Internet and Network technologies.
- Experience in an infrastructure role.
What you’ll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package with all the support and development in your role to ensure your success in this position as well as flexible / home working options available.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.