IT Security Lead – Hedge Fund
IT Security Lead London / WFH to £115k
Are you an experienced, hands-on security lead who would relish the opportunity to take ownership of security tools and processes, building systems from scratch?
You could be joining a small, global Hedge Fund with $11 billion under management.
As the IT Security Lead you will be responsible for all aspects of the firms Cyber Security (currently being managed by the Infrastructure Team). You will review security alerts and drive implementation of patching / remediation; manage Network security including perimeter, internal segmentation and public cloud (AWS / Azure); manage endpoint security including Windows servers and workstations; maintain and enhance vulnerability management and MSSP relationships.
You’ll collaborate with the CIO to provide subject matter expertise and will be empowered to make the choices regarding tools, technologies and processes going forward; potentially growing a small team.
You’ll join colleagues in the office Tuesday to Thursday with flexibility to work from home Monday and Friday.
- You’re an experienced Cyber Security Engineer with a broad range of knowledge and skills
- You have a strong understanding of Network security fundamentals
- You’re able to script to automate repetitive tasks
- You have a good knowledge of issue tracking and change management processes
- Experience with any of the following would be beneficial: Azure, AWS, Fortinet, ESET, Okta, Duo, Rapid7, SecureWorks, Tessian, KnowBe4
- Ideally you will have some experience within a financial environment with an understanding of trading
- You’re collaborative and have excellent communication and documentation skills
As an IT Security Lead you will earn a competitive salary (to £115k) plus significant bonus and benefits including pension and healthcare.
Apply now to find out more about this IT Security Lead (Network Automation) opportunity.
At Client Server we believe in a diverse workplace that allows people to play to their strengths and continually learn. We’re an equal opportunities employer whose people come from all walks of life and will never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The clients we work with share our values.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.