Your new company
Hays are pleased to to be partnering with a new Merging Company based in Leighton Buzzard. he largest and leading property provider in the UK.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 2+ years handling IT Incidents and Security Threat Management
- 1-3 years in the IT Security function of a regulated organisation
- 2+ years experience using 3rd parties to resolve incidents overseeing an MSSP
- Demonstrate end to end ownership and management of cyber security incidents
- Maintaining plans and documentation to effectively respond to and manage security incidents
- Lead and respond to security incidents, coordination, hands on analysis and communication
- Keeping stakeholders notifies and appraised of incidents
- Produce post incidents review documents to aid in security processes
- Identifying weaknesses and fit-for-purpose solutions to address weaknesses
- Keeping up to date with new and emerging threats
- Develop and share subject matter to educate and develop awareness of security threats
- Sharing knowledge with Junior resources and managing analyst resources
- Must be wiling to travel in the UK and stay away from home on occasion
- Willingness to be on call for major cyber incidents and work outside of core hours on occasion
What you’ll get in return
- Â£58,000 – Â£60,000 pa
- Office / Home working
This is an Exiting opportunity with a great company, The role will appeal to somebody who has a passion for Cyber Security and the willingness to take on new challenges.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.