Job Title: IT Security Engineer
Working within the dedicated Global Security team, you will be autonomous and responsible for deploying and supporting security products to ensure that the entire IT operation from; physical devices, networking, hypervisor, virtual machines and underlying applications are all secure.
You will have knowledge of tools used to both protect as well as attempt intrusion into our environments.
This position will be a great match for an candidate who either has experience within IT Security OR has strong Infrastructure Engineering experience with good working knowledge of Security concepts and fundamental principles and is keen on building a career.
- Identify, recommend, and implement corrective actions in response to security alerts, gaps and violations.
- Analyse and configure and continually improve other security systems and program components to meet security architecture requirements.
- Review activities, results, and recommendations with management and clients as appropriate.
Position Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or the equivalent education and/or experience.
- Minimum of three years of relevant and progressive professional experience
- CISSP, Security+ or SANS certification(s) preferred.
- Previous working experience as a Security/Infrastructure Engineer
- Have excellent documentation and records management skills
- General multi-platform information security knowledge with Cloud and On-Prem technologies
- Good knowledge of various security components in technologies such as: Active Directory, Anti-malware protection, Vulnerability Scanners, intrusion detection/prevention, system hardening techniques, network segmentation, DDOS mitigation, threat intelligence, forensic analysis etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.